Friday 24 January 2020

Birthday Wishes for Girlfriend

Birthday Wishes for Girlfriend

Were found 99 happy birthday messages:
To my lovely girlfriend on your special day
My dear girlfriend on your birthday,

Here’s to your special day, and hoping that it is as lovely as you are! I hope you know that you are not only my soulmate, but you are also my best friend.

With all my love, always!
You mean the world to me, girlfriend
Happy birthday to the one I adore
My girlfriend and best friend
You’re not only my girlfriend but also my best friend. In you, I found everything I was looking for. Wishing you the best and a wonderful birthday!
You have the most beautiful soul, girlfriend
Today I get to wish someone who has the
most beautiful soul of anybody I know a
very happy birthday!

My dear girlfriend, you are the single most
incredible person I know and I am so lucky
and grateful to have you in my life. Nobody
even comes close to how kind, thoughtful
and caring you are.

You could’ve chosen anybody to share
your life with and I am so thankful that
you chose me!

Wishing you the very happiest birthday
with all my love and lots of big kisses!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses for my girlfriend today
Wishing the most amazing birthday
ever to my sweet girlfriend!

I hope you feel nothing but love today,
as you are showered with gifts and graced
with the love of those closest to you!

I know that I will certainly do everything
I can to make your special day as
incredible as it can be, because you
mean the world to me!

Lots of love, tight hugs, and gigantic kisses
for you today, my sweetheart!
I know that I test your patience, girlfriend
Happy birthday to my lovely girlfriend whose patience I test on a daily basis!

Thank you for putting up with me, love!
You mean everything to me, my dear girlfriend
Wishing a very happy birthday to my
gorgeous girlfriend!

I know that I tell you this all the time,
but you are the most beautiful person
in the world to me. Waking up next to
you and seeing your beautiful smile is
the very best start to my day and the
highlight of my day.

I will do whatever I can to make sure
that you feel as loved as you possibly
could today on your special day, my
dear! You mean everything to me!

Lots of love and big kisses to you, my
darling girlfriend!
My beautiful girlfriend, the love of my life
My beautiful girlfriend, you are the
love of my life and I hope your birthday
brings you happiness and everything
you have been wishing for!
I could never forget your birthday, girlfriend
Happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend!

Your birthday is pretty much the only one that I can actually remember by heart, mainly because I know my life wouldn’t be worth living if I were to ever forget it!

I just know how very important your birthday is to you!

I hope you have the absolute best celebrations today, my love!
Happy birthday to my irresistible girlfriend
My irresistible girlfriend is celebrating
another birthday today, and I’m going
to spoil her rotten!

Happy birthday, my love!
You look younger than ever, my dear girlfriend
Happy birthday to my dear girlfriend!

How is it that you’re yet another year
older, but you look younger than ever!

You are blessed with a youthful
appearance, and I suppose I’m
blessed because of that too!

I hope you have a fabulous birthday,
my love!
You deserve a medal, girlfriend
Happy birthday to my very patient and loving girlfriend! You deserve a medal for putting up with me, my love!
My particularly smart girlfriend
Happy birthday to my particularly
smart girlfriend!

You were really clever choosing a
very mediocre looking boyfriend
like myself, because when I’m
standing next to you it just
exaggerates your beauty!

Not that you need me for that,
of course; you are incredibly
beautiful all by yourself!

Wishing you a lovely birthday filled
with the happiest of moments, my
stunningly beautiful girlfriend!
Happy birthday to my gorgeous girlfriend
Wishing my gorgeous girlfriend the happiest of birthdays today!

Love you loads!
You are totally extra, my gorgeous girlfriend
Happy birthday to my gorgeous
girlfriend who is so totally extra!

You are always on, always
excitable and very dramatic!

Your larger than life personality is
what I love most about you, though!

I hope you have the fabulous birthday
you deserve, my dear girlfriend!
Happy birthday to my hilarious girlfriend
Happy birthday to my hilarious
girlfriend, who makes me laugh
and smile each and every day!

You fill me with so much happiness
and I am so lucky to have such a
wonderful partner in my life who
shares the same quirky sense of
humour as me!

Sending all my love to you today
and I hope you enjoy your special
day this year, sweetie!