Friday 24 January 2020

Happy Birthday Sister Facebook and Whatsapp Status.

Happy Birthday Sister Facebook and Whatsapp Status.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister In Hindi.
happy birthday wishes for sister in hindi


“Thank you for my great childhood memories. Here’s to many more memories to come. Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest sister!”



“Happy birthday to a person I am proud to call my sister.”



“Even when it seems like I want to kill you, remember that I do love you.”



“I could never match the gifts you have given to me by being my sister, but today I will try.”



“Happy Birthday, to my sweet sister. May God bless you with all his warmth and care. May your birthday bring loads of joy and fun to your world.”



“Your Birthday reminds me of all the fantastic memories that we’ve shared in our lives. Let’s go down the memory lane and celebrate those awesome moments on this special day. Happy Birthday, sister!”